FFL Requirements

Firearms must be shipped to a licensed dealer.

We must have the FFL (Federal Firearms License) of your dealer on file. 

If your Dealer's FFL in not on File with Clearview Investments, Inc. please e-mail (pdf file format) a legible signed copy to:

You may also fax it to (859) 873-6229 or mail it to: Clearview Investments, Inc., 102 Fieldview Dr., Versailles, KY 40383

Clearview Investments, Inc. Important Information & Policies